Audi TT Club - Forum

Hier vind je alle gesloten onderwerpen
Joerek,
Het is misschien handiger als je mee wilt rijden dat je je even aanmeldt bij trevor.
Is wel zo netjes bedenk ik me, hij organiseert het tenslotte :wink:

Groeten,
Wim
I have received the decals, now let see if I can get them good on the car. :-)
WimTT schreef:I have received the decals, now let see if I can get them good on the car. :-)
Same here, recieved in good order, coming home on friday and after some drinks I'll give it a try :smt030 :smt017 :smt023
WimTT schreef:I have received the decals, now let see if I can get them good on the car. :-)
Follow the instructions on the tour document. Remember lots of soapy water then they will slide into place, then gently squeeze the water out with the edge of a sponge.

Good luck :lol:
Glad to see all the decals have arrived safely at last.

I think the printer has lied to me about the day he posted them :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

So tomorrow I will visit his office and deal with this in a highly professional and typically English manner...............and kick him in the bollocks.... :lol: :lol:
So tomorrow I will visit his office and deal with this in a highly professional and typically English manner
I thought you're gonna say I serve him a cup of tea, an englishman has very good manners. :wink: :lol:
Bij mij zitten de decals er ook op, ging idd makkelijk. Ook nog even de Arcs ingebouwd, op de plaats van het instructieboekje onder het stuur. Nu de SDkaart vullen.

Wat doen jullie met de kleine decals?

Groeten, Wim
Ik laat het toch maar bij de 2 op de deuren.

Tot morgen!!!
co2 meeting

Het gaat om een audi TT 8n. welke bijna 300.000 km[…]

Peter

Hoi Peter Prachtige auto en ook een mooie kleur st[…]

Marc

Misschien kan ik een vraag stellen aan de TT speci[…]

koeling

Na het starten van de motor loopt de temperatuur ([…]

Cabrio dakslot links

Artikel 8N7871443 Kan iemand mij hieraan helpen?[…]

water onder de voorstoel mat.