Audi TT Club - Forum

Audi TT gespot of mogelijk iemand van het forum? Post het hier dan
door Brian-TT
zal wel 17.500 euro moeten zijn........
door TTPost
De prijs klopt :shock:

Zie reactie verkoopster cq oplichster :twisted::

Hello and thank you for your email.
My name is Christine Robinson.I am located in Birmingham,UK.My Dutch is very poor and I prefer to use English.The price I hope to sell this car is 7.500 euro.The car is in perfect condition,no scratches or dents.I bought this car from The Netherlands as I used to work there.The car is still registered in The Netherlands.Now I got back to UK and I decided to sell the car as this is a left hand drive and here we use right hand drive.
For this transaction I decided to use eBay's escrow service to protect both of us.They will hold the money until you receive and accept the car.Only after you accept the car,I will get payed.If you decide to continue please email me your full name and shipping address and I will inform eBay you are the buyer.
Thank you and please let me know if you have any other questions.
door rokky
Dat geld ben je dus echt wel kwijt.... zou er niet intrappen.

Als iets te mooi is om waar te wezen dan is dat het meestal ook.....!!

Use caution when considering an escrow service
If you are a buyer or a seller and choose to pay or be paid through an escrow service, you should only use Escrow.com (www.escrow.com), eBay's approved escrow service.

There are fraudulent escrow services, so use caution if a seller suggests using a service other than www.escrow.com.
If your trading partner insists that you use a specific escrow service and will not accept www.escrow.com (or an eBay approved international escrow service for international transactions) as an alternative, please decline the transaction and report the seller or buyer to eBay:

Report a seller
Report a buyer

To avoid being deceived by fraudulent emails, you should sign in to www.escrow.com to verify information you have received via email. Make sure you type the entire address (www.escrow.com). Do not let the browser auto-type the site address for you. It could auto-type a fraudulent address.

If you're a seller, be cautious about buyers claiming to have paid for an item through an escrow service other than www.escrow.com.

Look at the item listing to see the seller's policy about escrow. If it's not clear, ask the seller a question.

There are fees to use escrow. Buyers and sellers should agree before the close of a transaction which party will pay those fees. Escrow.com (www.escrow.com), eBay's only approved escrow service, publishes their fee schedule, along with their accepted methods of payment on their Web site (www.escrow.com).

For more information about protecting yourself from fraudulent escrow providers and spoof Web sites, visit the eBay Security Center and take the Spoof Protection Tour.
door rokky
Kan hem trouwens niet vinden op Ebay zo snel...
door goTTzilla
zulke grapjassen staan wel vaker op marktplaats met zulke enorm lage prijzen,
je kan dan marktplaats tippen en de advertentie word binnen enkele minuten
verwijderd.
door Ronnie
er worden zat auto's die bij autobedrijven en zelfs bij audi dealers staan gebruikt, de foto's en info, western union e.d. manieren om te betalen en dan de auto afgeleverd krijgen is echt niet vand e laatste tijd gebeurd al jaren. Toen ik in 2005 de TT zocht stond heel internet op allerlei auto sites dr bomvol mee.
co2 meeting

Het gaat om een audi TT 8n. welke bijna 300.000 km[…]

Peter

Hoi Peter Prachtige auto en ook een mooie kleur st[…]

Marc

Misschien kan ik een vraag stellen aan de TT speci[…]

koeling

Na het starten van de motor loopt de temperatuur ([…]

Cabrio dakslot links

Artikel 8N7871443 Kan iemand mij hieraan helpen?[…]

water onder de voorstoel mat.

hallo audiforum ik heb water onder mijn voorstoe[…]