Audi TT Club - Forum

Verhalen/foto`s van bezochte meetings
door BaldyMan
ChâTTeau Fort
DATE: Saturday 17th April 2010 – Sunday 18th April 2010

AfbeeldingAfbeelding

Event Details

Hello to all our Dutch friends. We have popped over from the English TT Forum to say hi and see if any of you guys would be interested in joining us on the trip shown below.

We already have some of the French Clan TT members joining us and were hoping to make this a real euro event by inviting members of the Dutch forum to join us.

We can arrange to meet you en-route or at the hotel and can finalise these details at a later date.

We will take in some of the famously smooth French motorways (unlike ours :cry:) as well as some great country drives.

The hotel is stunning and unique and is the largest fortified castle in Europe. With ridiculously thick walls, the bedrooms are soundproof so you can do just about whatever you like – no livestock allowed though :D
AfbeeldingAfbeelding
(Olde Worlde, art and super thick walls - an interesting combination

After checking in at the hotel we can stroll into Sedan, enjoy a leisurely lunch and then go on an afternoon drive through the eastern edge of the Ardennes where we can drop in at the Château de Tissigny for a photo opportunity.
Afbeelding
(Photo obviously taken from our own helicopter)

After the afternoon drive (optional), chill-out for a while, take a walk around the grounds or test out the soundproofing before meeting up at the bar and then onto dinner.
Afbeelding

After breakfast on Sunday, we will take a scenic route to Cambrai. A large convoy of TTs will impress every village we pass through. After lunch we head back to Calais.

This is going to be a fantastic driving weekend with a little bit of luxury thrown in and we really hope you can join us.

Should any of you wish to join us for dinner, stay overnight at the hotel and have breakfast, the cost will be approximately 140 euros for 2 people if we arrange your booking. This is a discounted rate for the trip. Single room prices are available as well. Full hotel details can be found at http://www.hotelfp-sedan.com/

We really hope that you will be able to join us as it will be a fantastic weekend and we are really looking forward to meeting up with you.

Afbeelding

Cheers

Kev
door BaldyMan
Oh dear. Does nobody like my idea of a nice relaxing weekend :(

Well I will keep posting anyway because we want to meet up with you guys :thumbup:

Kev
door A.Hoksbergen
Sorry mate, i think you caught us a little by surprise here :) ,
I love the idea , but alas i'll probably be on vacation at that time.

Where on earth did you guy's find that castle? it's amazing!

Good luck , and maybe next year ;)
door denders
'Allo 'Allo! :wink:
A day before you all engage to go on that fantastic idea of a Euro-journey, possibly to always think back of as if it was a day in paradise(!)..
The plane has landed on my booked holiday spot, a little paradise on it's own in Turkey...but without the TT :roll:

Sorry, thanks but maybe another time.

Greetz, Dennis.
door BaldyMan
Shame you can't make it, we have 2 lovely new sparkly RS's coming and an R8 as well :D
door ttrev21
Come on you Dutch guys , it would be fantastic to have some of you join us and turn this into a real Euro Event
door BaldyMan
Hi RuuTT

Fantastic news and great that you can join us :)

In the next few days I will send you a personal message with some details regarding the hotel, route and meeting points. You may have won yourself a prize for being the first Dutch TT on the trip - maybe I'll dig out some more prizes if more of you sign up with us :D

This is going to be a superb event with the Dutch, English and the French, lets hope we can do more joint trips the future.

Cheers

Kev
door ttrev21
Wahaay thats great news RuuTT good to have you coming along 8)

Hopefully this will encourage a few more of the Dutch Forum to join us.

Look forward to meeting you buddy :wav: :wav:
door tony
:D hee TT-ers,

het is toch wel een waanzinnig idee :idea: om toch wel met een paar van ons,
onze buitenlandse mede TTers te ontmoeten in Frankrijk.

met een beetje schuiven in de agenda moet het mij ook wel lukken om
naar het mooie Frankrijk af te reizen.

het is net over de grens van Belgie, dus das goed te doen.
Misschien zijn er Belgische TTers die ook willen komen ( is voor jullie om de hoek :wink: )
en iedereen is welkom.

al aangemeld:

- RuuTT
- Tony

Tot in Frankrijk
groet Ton :D
door ttrev21
tony schreef::D hee TT-ers,

het is toch wel een waanzinnig idee :idea: om toch wel met een paar van ons,
onze buitenlandse mede TTers te ontmoeten in Frankrijk.

met een beetje schuiven in de agenda moet het mij ook wel lukken om
naar het mooie Frankrijk af te reizen.

het is net over de grens van Belgie, dus das goed te doen.
Misschien zijn er Belgische TTers die ook willen komen ( is voor jullie om de hoek :wink: )
en iedereen is welkom.

al aangemeld:

- RuuTT
- Tony

Tot in Frankrijk
groet Ton :D

Hi Tony

Thank you for coming onto the english forum and saying hi .

We are so excited to be having you guys joining us. We will get some details to you as soon as possible regarding various places we can meet up with you guys.

This is going to be a fantastic European weekend with our friends from Holland and France

8) 8) 8)

Trev
door BaldyMan
Hi everyone

Firstly a big thank you to everyone here at the Dutch Forum for all the interest we have had for our trip. :smt023

Thought I'd post up who is going at the moment but don't panic - there is still time to join if you want to to come with us :D

Dutch Forum
RuuTT
Tony

French Forum (Clan TT)
GETT 62
Phe0eni-X
Vangogh54
MaTT-57
JcTT

English Forum
ttrev21
baldyman
RedrockeTT
JayTapp
sTTranger
TurboTTS
Diverat
Stigette

Still waiting to hear from
Audi R8
cs02kkk2
KPO1981 plus a number of others who I wont name here :?
door BaldyMan
Hi everyone.

We have had to pay a deposit to the hotel today to keep the booking.

Don't panic though, there is still time to join up =D>

Cheers

Kev
door MisterCats
Hello Kev,
It really sounds like a great idea and it fits in our aime to create more interaction with TT Owner clubs throughout Europe.
This initiative would blend in perfectly.
Although a bit late I would recommend any Dutch TT Club member or Forum Member to join and experience this international meeting not far away from home and at affordable prices.
The organisation seems to be well taken care of and we trust this will be a wonderfull event.

Please continu your efforts and keep us posted of any other activities you might consider.
You will find we have an open ear and respond more and more in time to come.

Kind regards
Hans
door BaldyMan
Hi Hans

Thank you for your post and yes, it does seem as if more notice was required.

RuuTT and Tony from the Dutch Forum will be joining us for ChaTTeau Fort. We hope they will be able to say lots of nice things about the trip when they come back to make you all jealous :smt045 .

We are planning a few more small tours for this year and I could post them here when we have finalised them. It is taking longer than hoped to put these trips together - amazing how much time and hard work it takes to design and test them.

I don't want to mess up your Forum with trips that you guys won't be interested in so here is a question for you all...What sort of tours would you be interested in? - location, dates, duration, costs? Let me know and I will see what we can do for you :smt023

We have a few mega tours planned for next year which are on the English Forum - one to Monte Carlo http://tinyurl.com/yfp3hf9 and one to the Swiss Alps http://tinyurl.com/yhvdxh6 which we have just launched.

Cheers

Kev
Even voorstellen

Gefeliciteerd met de TT het is idd een leuke sport[…]

Even voorstellen :-)

Hallo Dina Gefeliciteerd met de TT het blijft gewo[…]

Zoekertje

Beste Tt liefhebbers, Ik ben nog niet in het bez[…]

Multieriem verdwenen Audi TT Mk1

Hoi Jelle Bij de Audi dealer betaal je tegenwoordi[…]

Even voorstellen

Hallo ik ben Jelle Ik kom uit Bolsward (Frieslan[…]