Audi TT Club - Forum

Verhalen/foto`s van bezochte meetings
creative117 schreef: Because this was a combined Dutch and British measurement tion we Would like the board heaters to respect the language Used in this topic ( ENGLISH), so That our fellow British TT Drivers CAN follow this topic or reply on posts , so please write in English .

Hi Guys I am going to write this in English becauses That is all I know :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a brilliant meeting guyswell done to everybody :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038

The English guys had a fantastic time and it was great for us to make so many new friends in Holland.

Once again a massive thanks you to Joop for all of his hard work we could not have done it without you.

As always with these events it is the people that make it fun and we could not have had a better group of guys and girls. We really hope that you can all come over to England next year and give us a chance to return the warmth and hospitality that you gave us.

We have GOT to do this again guys it was so much fun.I am not sure if we will be able to find you an "old miller" but we might be able to find you an "old castle builder" which will be built out of 80% British steel and 20% Dutch oak :lol: :lol:

Here is looking forward to next year guys I am already looking around for a good hotel for you to stay in, in the south east of England and I will send details to Joop.

Roll on next year

Cheers

Trev

Here are a few pics

Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
creative117 schreef:Because this was a combined Dutch and British MeeTTing we would like the forummers to respect the language used in this topic (ENGLISH), so that our fellow British TT drivers can follow this topic or reply on posts, so please write in English. For the people who did not respect this unwritten rule up till now......, for this time we will see it trough the fingers. :):) Thank you.
Dearest Roger ,

I Edited the posts an putted an english translation to it.

I'm glad you saw this through the fingers and that I will not be punished :D

Perhaps I Liked it... :smt005

Greetz
Romain
Well what a superb trip that was, from arriving at dover to driving home, every minute was the best ( apart from me being billy no mates...in house joke )
Trev i never realised how much work was involved in setting these trips up. hat off to you m8 [smiley=dude.gif]
it was a pleasure for me and Linda to meet the DuTTch TT clan and could not have received a warmer welcome.it was great to meet people with the same passion for the TT from another country.
The company from the the UK TT possey was fantastic and had a bloody great time, the people who did not go on this trip....you missed a bloody blinder.
Trev just put my name down for the next one lol
The journey back home was a long slog, the weather was horrible with heavy rain and spray, but thank god there was no delays and the roads where pretty quiet , so i could eat up the miles..got home around 3 AM tired and aching...but would not have missed it for the world

just a bit of a video i threw together ( there would have been a lot more) ....... :roll: :roll: :roll: Linda was in charge of the recorder :o , she thought the red light was stopped filming and green to film....it was the other way round :roll: :roll: :P so we got fantastic shots of the street pavements and carpet in the car good job i love the bones of her :P

and a few pics , i was very pleased with these as i cant take pics to save my life

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

and finally just to say a big thanks for making our stay such a pleasure and hope to see you all in the UK :smt038 :smt038 :smt038
diveratt schreef:Thanks Joop,
for a really really great weekend. It was good to make some new friends and get some cool driving in.

Kevin (WA53NRY)
Just need to buy more stroopwaffles next time
My pleasure :)
We'll take as much waffles with us as the ferry can hold on our UK trip next year :wink:

Cheers
Joop
Hey Everyone....

Well what a great weekend.... Thanks for all your hospitality and great company.
Many new friends made and as all the others we cannot wait till you come over here!

Fantastic memories and some fantastic pictures... here are a few.

Arty!!

Afbeelding

You There Syd?????????

Afbeelding

Mirror Shot!

Afbeelding

Our new Friends!

Afbeelding

Traffic Light GP!

Afbeelding

Trev did great and the weekend was made by this man!

Afbeelding

Nik and San (Silver Mk2 Roadster)
Ronnie ,

Te picture we took , can they still be uploaded to the server ??

Greetz ,
Romain
Guys....my Dutch friends, both myself and my girlfriend had a great weekend in great company. I do hope that you visit England so we can all meet again.

Dank u nogmaals en zie spoedig u.
(Thank you once again and see you soon.)
Jay and Michelle - T6 PPJ
co2 meeting

Het gaat om een audi TT 8n. welke bijna 300.000 km[…]

Peter

Hoi Peter Prachtige auto en ook een mooie kleur st[…]

Marc

Misschien kan ik een vraag stellen aan de TT speci[…]

koeling

Na het starten van de motor loopt de temperatuur ([…]

Cabrio dakslot links

Artikel 8N7871443 Kan iemand mij hieraan helpen?[…]

water onder de voorstoel mat.