Audi TT Club - Forum

Verhalen/foto`s van bezochte meetings
First of all i'd like to say thanks to everyone for joining the Double DuTTch meeting!
I think we can look back to a splendid weekend we had in Elst.

Saturday:
At 11:30 am Tony, creative117 & myself (Happy Socks) drove to the Dutch-belgium boarder to welcome the english guys. We joined the group and headed towards Elst. In Nijmegen we had a little photoshoot at the Waalbridge and went on to the hotel.
While the english guests were checking in at the hotel we had a drink in the front and waited for the rest to come. At about 4pm we fired up our engines and had a small cruise along the rivers Waal and Rijn. During the cruise we brought a visit to an authentic dutch windmill and it's miller was willing to show us around. He even took us inside to have a peek while the mill was spinning.
Back at the hotel we had a delicious meal and after a little fresh up we ended up in the bar :wink:.

Sunday:
Bligh me, i didn't realize i had to get up that early :lol:
At 9:30 am we all showed up again at the hotel and about 10am we started our second trip towards Rosmalen. First we had a little side-tour visiting the John Frost Bridge in Arnhem where we took a few photographs. Taking the curvy roads along the river Meuse we ended up at the restaurant in Rosmalen where we enjoyed a tasty lunch.
One last picture with the group together and sadly enough... that was the end of our fantastic weekend!

I can say we certainly do make new friends at this meeting and we're very anxious for visiting the UK next time!
I'd say: "TTo be conTTinued..."

Cheers
Joop

P.S. I've added some pics already to the album: Double DuTTch
sweeper schreef:No you can't wait!!! You're the one who's planning it all as usual. :smt002
And he is doing it very very wel :lol:

It was a super nice weekend.We had more then 800 km and it was worth it.
Everything was perfect , The company , the food , the tour , .... :smt038

Thanks to you (Joop)

At home we were still talking about it.

We also look forward for next year to meet the English guys.

Groetjes
Romain
Laatst gewijzigd door Rommyke op di sep 28, 2010 1:07, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
I could only join the Saterday, but glad I was there.
Was nice meeting up our UK TT friends, and we had a beaty drive along the rivers.
See ya next time...

Cheers,
Danny
Je hebt niet voldoende permissies om de bijlagen van dit bericht te bekijken.
Hi Joop, thanks again for organizing. Well done!! Also thanks to my Britsch fellow TTOC members, it was nice getting to know you a little bit better and big fun driving arround with your special cars, of course also a big thank you to the other members where amoungst some of which drove an extreme lot of kilometres to attend both meetings, that's the real spirit!! Finally a big thanks to the stupid farmer who found it necessary to place a fence (made from bloody english steel) on a spot where you won't expect it to be (certainly not when you are in a very big need to take a leak) because just a couple of meters beyond there was a real oak fence, probably made around the mid 1700's (AC))and *&$)*&^$(%&%@$*&%#)(*%(. But the wounds are healing quite nice, i assume that no scares will be left, hopefully i can resume working within a couple of weeks :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

When i finally will be able to send some photo's to the server (read, i'm able to do what our whizkidd Ronny told me to do with my computer) i will send over some pictures. Up till then i will presnt you one of the highlights of this weekend. Joop on a TT (no photoshopping involved, and Joop did not damage the TT).

Hope to see you all soon again.
:smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :smt006
DSC00957.JPG
Je hebt niet voldoende permissies om de bijlagen van dit bericht te bekijken.
Hey, Joop kan wel ruim achterin een TT zitten :D
Hoi Dennis ,

Het weer heeft inderdaad de pret nt verpest.
De wagen zag er na de tourrit wel niet meer uit.
Op enkele wegen liep na een hevige regenbui de modder over de weg.
Was eens iets anders hé :D
De volgende dag blonk hem weer als een spiegel.

Op zaterdag hadden we 8 TT's van het forum , 8 engelse TT's en 1 vreemd eendje (RS4)
Bij de tourrit waren we met 14 TT's en 1 RS4.

Translation to the English guys

Hi Dennis ,
The weather didn't spoil the fun.
But the car did saw terrible after the tour.
On some routes the mud flowed over the streets after a heavy shower.
It's something else for the change. :D
The next day the car was shinning again like a mirror.

On saturday we had 8 TT's from our forum and 8 english TT's and one silly duck (RS4)
On the tour itself we were with 14 TT's en 1 RS4.

Groetjes , Greetz
Romain
Laatst gewijzigd door Rommyke op di sep 28, 2010 1:02, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
opzich niet zo hele gek alleen verbaas ik me er altijd weer over de opkomst aangezien er hier op het forum genoeg lui zijn die posten die ik nog nooit tegen gekomen ben op een meeting. het kan natuurlijk voorkomen dat je een bepaalde datum niet kunt daar heb ik ook last van maar als ik gaatje kan vinden probeer ik er wel bij te zijn. ik vermaak me altijd best op een meeting.
Because this was a combined Dutch and British MeeTTing we would like the forummers to respect the language used in this topic (ENGLISH), so that our fellow British TT drivers can follow this topic or reply on posts, so please write in English. For the people who did not respect this unwritten rule up till now......, for this time we will see it trough the fingers. :):) Thank you.
Laatst gewijzigd door creative117 op ma sep 27, 2010 22:58, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
co2 meeting

Het gaat om een audi TT 8n. welke bijna 300.000 km[…]

Peter

Hoi Peter Prachtige auto en ook een mooie kleur st[…]

Marc

Misschien kan ik een vraag stellen aan de TT speci[…]

koeling

Na het starten van de motor loopt de temperatuur ([…]

Cabrio dakslot links

Artikel 8N7871443 Kan iemand mij hieraan helpen?[…]

water onder de voorstoel mat.

hallo audiforum ik heb water onder mijn voorstoe[…]